by James Sartain, PhD and Kathryn Davanzo
The Facilitator’s Kit includes the Facilitator’s Guide, additional tools and materials to help customize program delivery and content to further educate the facilitator on the Connected Leadership Framework®, cognitive leadership and the role of self-identity in leadership effectiveness.
The workshop helps leaders become Connected Leaders by clarifying or strengthening their Leader Intention and Leader Self-Identity. It also guides participants in the preparation of their Leader P.O.V.®, a highly personalized philosophy of leadership, presented in a way that is concise, memorable and compelling for the leader and followers.
Available for purchase by Authorized Consulting or Training Partners. Reach us at Connect@CODAPartners.net to learn about becoming an Authorized Consulting or Training Partner and for information on bulk orders.
- The Connected Leadership Program: Facilitator’s Guide
- A comprehensive overview of the Connected Leadership Framework® and program
- A comprehensive overview of the Leader P.O.V.® and Capstone Experience
- Research support for the Connected Leadership Framework® and the Leader P.O.V.® and Capstone Experience
- Guidelines for planning the program with checklists
- Instructions and a script for conducting the program
- One Copy- Connected Leadership: A Yearlong Exploration of Your Leader P.O.V.®
- One Copy- The Connected Leadership Program: Participant Workbook
- Guidance on how to best use the reflective practice of journaling, and specifically how to use Connected Leadership: A Yearlong Exploration of Your Leader P.O.V.®, as a companion piece for the program
- Flash Drive:
- Slide Deck–PPT designed for customization
- Electronic Copy of the Facilitator’s Guide
- Sample Leader P.O.V.® Statements
- Video clips to support program content
- Additional stories and case studies
- Recommended readings and other reference materials to advance the facilitator’s understanding of the Connected Leadership Framework®, cognitive leadership, and the role of leader self-identity in leadership effectiveness.
- Connected Leadership Poster
"As a result of this program I know that I am more than a manager. I have claimed my role as team leader."Program Director